We are looking for experienced Call Center Representatives for our Client. This is a great temp to hire opportunity! After completing 30 - 60 days as a temporary employee, all employees are considered for full-time employment and offered the following benefits: Basic Benefits • Medical • Dental • Vision • Company paid Basic Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance • 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching Special Benefits • Paid Vacation Time • Paid Holidays • Paid Sick Time • Employee Assistance Program • Flexible Spending Account Plan • Tuition Reimbursement Program
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned. The order of the duties listed does not represent the importance and/or percent of time dedicated to each duty.
• Promote positive customer relations with customers/coworkers in a call center environment.
• Communicate effectively with a variety of people across various levels both within and outside the organization.
• Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence and quality standards.
• Quickly and accurately identify and assess individual needs, as well as take the appropriate actions to satisfy those needs.
• Provide information about products and services.
• Maintain customer records by updating account information.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Must follow all company rules and procedures.
• Ability to deal with customers in a courteous, polite and professional manner at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Enjoy providing prompt and timely service to our clients
• Extremely detail‐orientated
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills
• Have compassion and empathy for customer situations and excellent listening skills
• Have excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain customer relationships
• Be energetic, self‐motivated and quick‐thinking
• Have the ability to work in team environment or independently while being flexible and open to learning new experiences in a fast‐paced changing environment
• Ability to read and comprehend normal instructions, correspondence and memos
• Must be able to organize and write correspondence and memos in a logical/methodical manner
• Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
• Excellent computer skills required, including knowledge of various Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to handle difficult customers or situations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• A minimum of one year Customer Service Experience required
• A minimum of one year Call Center experience required
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and reach with hands and arms, hear talk. The employee will take phone calls in a work environment that is usually moderate to loud. The employee will also work and navigate on a computer while sitting for long periods of time, and will occasionally be required to stand; sit; and stoop, kneel, or crouch, walk. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.